What Kind of Physician Should I See About a Vicodin Addiction?

Question by Shell Laylee: What kind of physician should I see about a Vicodin addiction?
I’m a 22 year old female trying to kick a 2 year long vicodin addiction. I’m not sure what kind of physician to see or where to go. There are outpatient clinics that specialize in addiction and I also have a psychiatrist but both of whom are unable to see me for another month. Is there any way that a family practitioner or a pain specialist could help me out? If so, how do u think they would go about treatment? Any advice is appreciated,
much love

Best answer:

Answer by 5th Horseman
I think rehab would be right up your alley.

What do you think? Answer below!



substance abuse within families – This is the psycho-educational addiction and psychological wellness recovery program offered 24/7. It offers resources whether or not that you are normally t…