Is There a Law on Getting Your Kids Back From the State?

Question by bubble gum pop: Is There A Law On Getting Your Kids Back From The State?
In PA I lost my kids to the State through CYS. I visited them for six months and never got them back. I was wondering how I can go about on getting them back. How do I show the state that I am better. I want to to know what is my rights and duties?

Best answer:

Answer by Michael H
When the children were taken, did the state not give you a parenting plan to follow? Stating that the return of the children be contingent upon following that plan?

What happened to that?

Know better? Leave your own answer in the comments!



FREE Drug Addiction Centers of Jamison | Rehab After Work | Jamison, PA (215) 792-5041 ONLINE – Study ways to reside along with your alcohol habit. Into Action Treatment Center the most beneficial therapy centre in S….